Pair of large rod glasses made of green glass, trumpet-shaped hollow base with folded rim, conical cup with raised base. Wall with enamel painting of a noble lady and a nobleman in a historicized Renaissance style. Rods are in intact condition. Theresienthaler crystal glass factory, around 1880-90. Height: 27.2 - 27.4 cm. Literature: see Passau Glass Museum Volume III, page 167.