Lidded vase made of cobalt blue glass, ovoid body with laced vase rim, wall on the visible side with decorative painting in burnished gold and white opaque enamel of a pheasant on branches with flowers and leaves, contour and internal drawing in needle etching, bell-shaped lid with spherical handle, the flared edge with a stylized leaf frieze all around decorated. Bottom with etched stamp of the glassworks. Vase with a small chip on the outer edge of the vase. Design by the glass school in Zwiesel, executed by the Theresienthal crystal glass factory around 1920. Height: approx. 33.0 cm, diameter: approx. 16.0 cm.