Footed cup made of colorless glass with cobalt blue overlay and white pewter enamel underlay, solid round foot notched on the sides, curved body, wall with balls and flower motifs in transparent painting, visible side with high-cut oval medallion, inside castle view with forest in gold painting, as well as notched cut fields with Salinos, contrasting and gilded lip edge, polished base with traces of sliding. The cup is in good condition, the gilding on the edge of the lip is rubbed. probably by the Lorenz brothers in Steinschönau, around 1915-20. Height: approx. 15.3 cm, top diameter: approx. 8.5 cm.